There is no need to suffer anymore with your glitter nails! Anutka from Wacky Laki shares a little secret never seen before: use school glue as base coat! ♥
The downside is that it doesn't last as long as we are used to, but it's the best advice, given it doesn't harm your nails because the school glue is non-toxic and pretty easy to peel-off!
School glue (non-toxic)
Empty nail polish bottle
Polish of choice
Cuticle pusher (or something like it)
Steps for applying:
1) Transfer some glue to the empty nail polish bottle and apply it as base coat.
2) Allow the glue to dry completely. (Transparent color and non-sticky)
3) Apply your glitter polish and a top coat as usual.
Steps for removing:
1) Take the cuticle pusher and start lifting it from the edge of your nail.
2) Continue to peel it off.
3) Tada! Never been so easy. Just wash your hands to remove residue.
It is very important to us to make you happy, so we work very hard to provide you with the best shopping experience possible and will always be more than glad to help you in any way we can, so please feel free to contact us whenever.
We have improved over the few months regarding the use of leather: we are now vegan friendly. All of our materials are now completely cruelty free.
Environmental health is important to us, we chose Verde Fulfillment as our US warehouse and fulfillment center to ship worldwide. Verde is a 100% eco-friendly company, using only green power and recycled materials, purchasing carbon offsets for our shipments, ensuring they are carbon free.